What is Sandblasting?
- All products need to be prepared for the powder application to adhere to the metal - this is called Sandblasting
- It is a very fast and efficient method of removing old paint, casting material and coatings from an object by propelling very fine bits of material at high-velocity through a nozzle which quickly leaves the surface clean and ready to powder coat
- Sandblasting eliminates 99% of any issues you may encounter when applying the powder
- The sandblasting process cleans and primes a surface improving the adhesion, anti-corrosion and durability of the powder coating finish
- Imperfections are loosened, removing dirt, grease, oil, contaminants and can be washed off easily
- Fast and economical way to save time with cleaning, resurfacing, painting
- Brings life back to your material and makes it look like new
- The end result will be a smooth surface that will be easy to resurface or repaint
What materials can be Sandblasted?
- Steel, iron, aluminum, glass, copper, brass, metal, wood, concrete, brick
- Structural steel, castings, pipe fitting, auto body parts, fabricated parts
- New parts to remove rust, glues, stains, paints
What is the Sandblasting process?
- Sandblasting is confined to a protected area
- The user wears proper safety equipment
- Once the machine is prepared, the trigger is depressed on the nozzle and sand shoots from it at high speeds towards the object creating a clean surface
Sandblasting is available at our shop even if you are not having your parts coated by Full Lotus Recreational Decks